Stainless Steel 304 Plates Supplier, Stockist
304 SS Chequered Plates, SS 1.4301 Plate, 304 Stainless Steel Plate India, 304 Stainless Steel Plates Stockist in Mumbai, India.
Abhay Steels is engaged in manufacturing, supplying, and exporting premium quality Stainless Steel 304 Plates. We offer our plates according to set norms of international quality standards. Stainless Steel alloy contains Chromium, Nickel, and some amount of carbon for improved performance. We always aim to provide high-quality Plates at most to our esteemed clients. High-temperature resistance with the characteristics of good processing performance, high toughness. 304 Stainless steel plates are useful to chemical industries, construction fields, ships building industry, petroleum, electricity industries, food processing, medical industry, boiler heat exchanger, machinery, and hardware. Stainless steel 304 plates can also be made according to the customers’ requirements. Our offered ranges of Stainless Steel 304 Plates are available in different shapes, sizes, specifications, and dimensions.
Stainless Steel 304 Plates are exclusively available in standard and non-standard forms at Abhay Steels. These Plates are choices for various applications across different industries, owing to their durability, tensile strength, and corrosion resistance. To manufacture quality Plates, we use excellent quality raw material, which we always procure from the reliable Market vendor. With rich industry experience, we are serving our clients with high-quality plates. The machinability of the offered plates is outstanding, and thus it requires fewer maintenance costs. In addition, our plates have low corrosive properties. Moreover, these Plates are anti-abrasive. The presence of such remarkable features is making out plates most demanded among the industry.
By using the latest technology, we manufacture these Stainless Steel 304 Plates to provide precise quality. We understand the need of clients and put our efforts into providing our Plates with the utmost dimensions. Our efficient team of qualified professionals fabricates the best quality as per the latest industry demands. The quality of these Stainless Steel 304 Plates is standardized against well-defined parameters of the industry. Our quality professional team checks the quality of these plates by conducting many destructive and non-destructive tests to ensure the best quality designs. Thus high-quality material is used to pack these Stainless Steel 304 Plates, and then we deliver these plates within the specified time to our clients.
What Is 304 Stainless Steel Plate?
The metal plate and sheets 304 stainless steel plate is made of an austenitic stainless steel alloy. The alloy contains at least 18% chromium and 8% nickel, giving it excellent corrosion resistance, especially in high-moisture environments.
It is widely used in a variety of commercial applications, including:
- Sinks, pots, pans, cutlery, and so on are examples of kitchen equipment.
- Conveyors, mixing tanks, and other food processing equipment.
- Chemical processing: tanks, heat exchangers, piping, and so on.
- Facades, wall cladding, roofing, and so on are all examples of architecture.
- Pharmaceutical equipment, storage tanks, and so on.
304 stainless steel plate or sheets is a popular choice for many industries due to its resistance to corrosion and staining, low maintenance requirements, and sleek appearance.
What Is the Standard Thickness of SS 304 Sheets/Plates, How It Is Measured ?
Stainless steel 304 sheet and plate thickness can range from 0.5mm to 100mm or more. The ideal thickness for a specific application is determined by several factors, including the design requirements of the application, the intended use, and the environment in which it will be used.
A stainless steel plate/sheet used in a low-stress environment with no exposure to corrosive elements, for example, may only need to be 1-2mm thick, whereas a plate used in a high-stress, corrosive environment may need to be 4-6mm thick. The thickness of stainless steel sheets and plates is typically measured in millimeters (mm) or thousandths of an inch (mil). The thickness is simply the distance from one surface of the sheet or plate to the opposite surface. This measurement is taken with a micrometer or a caliper.
It is critical to consider the cost, performance, and fabrication capabilities when determining the ideal thickness for a 304 stainless steel plate. An experienced supplier or manufacturer can help you make this decision and make recommendations based on your specific requirements.
Stainless Steel 304 Plate Is Safe for Cooking?
Yes, stainless steel 304 plates or sheets are suitable for cooking. 304 stainless steel is a non-toxic, non-reactive metal that contains no harmful elements that could leach into food during cooking. This grade is also highly corrosion resistant, making it a popular choice for kitchen equipment such as cookware and food processing equipment.
Also, SS 304 is a tough and long-lasting material that can withstand everyday use and wear and tear in the kitchen. It is also highly resistant to staining and discoloration, which contributes to its appealing appearance.
stainless steel 304 is simple to clean and maintain, making it an ideal material for kitchen equipment that needs to be cleaned frequently.
Stainless Steel 304 Mirror Finish Plate, Jindal SS 304 SS Plate, Grade 304 Stainless Steel Polished Plates Distributors in India.
Standards : ASTM A240 / ASME SA240
Thickness : 4mm-100mm
Width : 1000mm, 1219mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm, 3500mm, etc
Length : 2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 5800mm, 6000mm, etc
Form : Plain Plate, Chequered Plate etc
Standard : JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN, etc
Surface : the surface and finish of stainless steel 304 Plate: 2B, 2D, BA, NO.1, NO.4, NO.8, 8K, mirror, checkered, embossed, hair line, sand blast, Brush, etching, etc
Origin : Indian Origin, European Origin, Japanese Origin, US Origin, Korea Origin, Thailand Origin, Taiwan Origin
Manufacturer : POSCO, Aperam, Jindal Stainless, DKC Korea, Thyssenkrup, Baosteel, TISCO, Arcelor Mittal, VDM, Nippon Metal, Outokumpu
Package : Shrink-wrapped ,Carton boxes,Wooden pallets,Wooden boxes ,Wooden crates Etc. required.
Stainless Steel 304 Plate Grades Specification
|SS 304||S30400||X5CrNi18-10, Z5CN18-09, Z6CN18-09, Z7CN18-09||X5CrNi18-9||1.4301||SUS304||08KH18N10||X5CrNi18-10|
|SS 304||0.08 max||2 max||0.75 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||18 – 20||–||8 – 11||-|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.0 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
304 Stainless Steel Plate Dimensions Schedule
|Plate Surface finish||Thickness (mm)||Width (max mm)|
|2B – Cold rolled, heat treated, pickled, skin passed Sheet||0.25–8.0||2032|
|2D – Cold rolled, heat treated, pickled Sheet||0.4–6.35||1524|
|2E – Cold rolled, heat treated, mechanically descaled plate||0.4–8.0||2032|
|2R – Cold rolled, bright annealed plate||0.25–3.5||1524|
|2H – Work hardened plate||0.4–6.35||1524|
|Polished, brushed plate||0.5–4.0||1524|
Stainless Steel 304 Plate Sizes
|SS 304 Plate Thickness||SS 304 Plate Size||SS 304 Sheet Weight per Unit Area||Estimated Weight per Sheet|
|0.015 inches 0.381 mm||36 x 96||0.630 lbs/ft²3.07566 kg/m²||15.12 lbs6.84936 kg|
|0.015 inches 0.381 mm||36 x 120||0.630 lbs/ft²3.07566 kg/m²||18.90 lbs8.5617 kg|
|0.0178 inches 0.45212 mm||36 x 96||0.756 lbs/ft²3.690792 kg/m²||18.15 lbs8.22195 kg|
|0.0178 inches 0.45212 mm||36 x 120||0.756 lbs/ft²3.690792 kg/m²||22.68 lbs10.27404 kg|
|0.0178 inches 0.45212 mm||48 x 96||0.756 lbs/ft²3.690792 kg/m²||24.19 lbs10.95807 kg|
|0.0178 inches 0.45212 mm||48 x 120||0.756 lbs/ft²3.690792 kg/m²||30.24 lbs13.69872 kg|
|0.0235 inches 0.5969 mm||30 x 96||1.008 lbs/ft²4.921056 kg/m²||20.16 lbs9.13248 kg|
|0.0235 inches 0.5969 mm||30 x 120||1.008 lbs/ft²4.921056 kg/m²||25.20 lbs11.4156 kg|
|0.0235 inches 0.5969 mm||36 x 96||1.008 lbs/ft²4.921056 kg/m²||24.19 lbs10.95807 kg|
|0.0235 inches 0.5969 mm||36 x 120||1.008 lbs/ft²4.921056 kg/m²||30.24 lbs13.69872 kg|
|0.0235 inches 0.5969 mm||36 x 144||1.008 lbs/ft²4.921056 kg/m²||36.29 lbs16.43937 kg|
|0.0235 inches 0.5969 mm||48 x 96||1.008 lbs/ft²4.921056 kg/m²||32.26 lbs14.61378 kg|
|0.0235 inches 0.5969 mm||48 x 120||1.008 lbs/ft²4.921056 kg/m²||40.32 lbs18.26496 kg|
|0.0235 inches 0.5969 mm||48 x 144||1.008 lbs/ft²4.921056 kg/m²||48.39 lbs21.92067 kg|
|0.0291 inches 0.73914 mm||30 x 96||1.260 lbs/ft²6.15132 kg/m²||25.20 lbs11.4156 kg|
|0.0291 inches 0.73914 mm||30 x 120||1.260 lbs/ft²6.15132 kg/m²||31.50 lbs14.2695 kg|
|0.0291 inches 0.73914 mm||36 x 96||1.260 lbs/ft²6.15132 kg/m²||30.24 lbs13.69872 kg|
|0.0291 inches 0.73914 mm||36 x 120||1.260 lbs/ft²6.15132 kg/m²||37.80 lbs17.1234 kg|
|0.0291 inches 0.73914 mm||36 x 144||1.260 lbs/ft²6.15132 kg/m²||45.37 lbs20.55261 kg|
|0.0291 inches 0.73914 mm||48 x 96||1.260 lbs/ft²6.15132 kg/m²||40.32 lbs18.26496 kg|
|0.0291 inches 0.73914 mm||48 x 120||1.260 lbs/ft²6.15132 kg/m²||50.41 lbs22.83573 kg|
|0.0291 inches 0.73914 mm||48 x 144||1.260 lbs/ft²6.15132 kg/m²||60.49 lbs27.40197 kg|
|0.0355 inches 0.9017 mm||30 x 96||1.512 lbs/ft²7.381584 kg/m²||30.24 lbs13.69872 kg|
|0.0355 inches 0.9017 mm||30 x 120||1.512 lbs/ft²7.381584 kg/m²||37.80 lbs17.1234 kg|
|0.0355 inches 0.9017 mm||36 x 96||1.512 lbs/ft²7.381584 kg/m²||36.29 lbs16.43937 kg|
Possible Alternative Grades to Stainless Steel 304 Sheets / Plates
|Grade||Why it might be chosen instead of 316?|
|316Ti||Better resistance to temperatures of around 600-900°C is needed.|
|316N||Higher strength than standard 316.|
|317L||Higher resistance to chlorides than 316L, but with similar resistance to stress corrosion cracking.|
|904L||Much higher resistance to chlorides at elevated temperatures, with good formability|
|2205||Much higher resistance to chlorides at elevated temperatures, and higher strength than 316|
Industries We Serve
Oil and Gas Pipeline | Chemical Industry | Plumbing | Water Supply Systems | Power Plant | Paper & Pulp Industry | General Purpose Applications | Fabrication Industry | Food Processing Industry | Structural Pipe
Exporter & Supplier of High Quality Stainless Steel 304 Plates in Different Special Size and Thickness in India.
People Also Searched For
ss 304 plate size chart, 304 stainless steel plates stockist in mumbai, india, 304 stainless steel plate thickness, stainless steel 304 plates supplier in mumbai, ss 304 plate cost, ss 304 plate weight chart, ss 304 plates supplier in mumbai, india,
304 stainless steel round hole punched plate, stainless steel 304 plates stockist in mumbai, india, stainless steel 304 plate finishes, 16 gauge stainless steel plate price, stainless steel 304 plate thickness, 304 stainless steel plates cost per kg
304 stainless steel plate gauge thickness, ss 304 plate price list, 304 no.4 finish stainless steel plate, 1/8 inch stainless steel 304 plate, stainless steel 304 plate thickness chart, ss 304 plate price, stainless steel 304 plate price, ss 304 plate standard size
stainless steel 304 plate weight, ss 304 plate price india, 304 stainless steel plate sizes, stainless steel 304 chequer plate thickness, 304 stainless steel checkered plate price, stainless steel 304 plate cut to size, stainless steel 304 plate material specification, 304 stainless steel plate #4 finish
- Stainless Steel Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 202 2B Matt PVC Sheets
- Stainless Steel 304 Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 304L Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 310 Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 310S Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 316 Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 316L Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 321 Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 904L Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 409 Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 409L Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 409M Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 410 Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 410S Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 420 Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 430 Sheets/ Plates
- Stainless Steel 441 Sheets/ Plates
- Duplex Stainless Steel Sheets/ Plates
- Super Duplex Steel Sheets/ Plates
- Authorized Dealer of Jindal Stainless Steel
- Jindal Stainless Steel Sheet _ Plate Suppliers
- Jindal Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Plates
- Stainless Steel 304 Plates
- Stainless Steel 304L Plates
- Stainless Steel 310 Plates
- Stainless Steel 310S Plates
- Stainless Steel 316 Plates
- Stainless Steel 316L Plates
- Stainless Steel 321 Plates
- Stainless Steel 904L Plates
- Stainless Steel 409 / 409L Plates
- Stainless Steel 409M Plates
- Stainless Steel 410/410S Plates
- Stainless Steel 430 Plates
- Stainless Steel Coils
- Stainless Steel 304 Coils
- Stainless Steel 304L Coils
- Stainless Steel 310 Coils
- Stainless Steel 310S Coils
- Stainless Steel 316 Coils
- Stainless Steel 316L Coils
- Stainless Steel 321 Coils
- Stainless Steel 904L Coils
- Stainless Steel 409 Coils
- Stainless Steel 409L Coils
- Stainless Steel 409M Coils
- Stainless Steel 410 Coils
- Stainless Steel 410S Coils
- Stainless Steel 420 Coils
- Stainless Steel 430 Coils
- Stainless Steel 441 Coils
- Duplex Stainless Steel Coils
- Super Duplex Steel Coils
- Stainless Steel Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 304 Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 304L Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 310 Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 310S Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 316 Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 316L Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 321 Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 904L Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 409 Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 409L Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 409M Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 410 Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 410S Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 420 Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 430 Perforated Sheets
- Stainless Steel 441 Perforated Sheets
- Duplex Stainless Steel Perforated Sheets
- Super Duplex Steel Perforated Sheets
- SS 1.4301 UNS S30400 Sheets Plates Coils
- SS 1.4306 UNS S30403 Sheets Plates Coils
- SS 1.4841 UNS S31000 Sheets Plates Coils
- SS 1.4845 UNS S31008 Sheets Plates Coils
- SS 1.4401 / 1.4436 UNS S31600 Sheets Plates Coils
- SS 1.4404 / 1.4435 UNS S31603 Sheets Plates Coils
- SS 1.4541 UNS S32100 Sheets Plates Coils
- SS 1.4512 UNS S40900 Sheets Plates Coils
- SS 1.4512 UNS S40903 Sheets Plates Coils
- SS 1.4006 UNS S41000 Sheets Plates Coils
- SS 1.4000 UNS S41008 Sheets Plates Coils
- SS 1.4021 UNS S42000 Sheets Plates Coils
- SS 1.4016 UNS S43000 Sheets Plates Coils
- SS 1.4509 UNS S44100 Sheets Plates Coils
- SS 1.4539 UNS N08904 Sheets Plates Coils